This compact two-way speaker delivers fullrange audio signals in HD quality. It is perfect for covering short distances such as in foyers or bars. The IL 60 TB/TW”s polymer housing is trapezoidal to prevent the formation of standing waves as well as to facilitate corner mounting and inconspicuous installation many different kinds of rooms. This enclosure provides satisfying fullrange sound even without a subwoofer. It features a 6.5″ woofer and a 1” tweeter with neodymium magnets. The two are configured in twin axial array and addressed via an internal passive crossover. The switchable 100V transformer provides five power taps, selectable via rotary switch. Its nominal power handling capacity is 40 watts RMS.
This enclosure is available in white (TW) and in black (TB); a bracket for wall and ceiling mounting is included.
• Wall loudspeaker operating at low impedance or 100V line.
• Packaging: delivered by 2 (unit price).
• Power: 40W at 8 ohms / 2, 5, 10, 20, 30W in line 100V
• Power selector on the back
• Frequency response +/• 3 dB : 70 Hz • 20 kHz
• Sensitivity 1W/1M (Half-space) : 89 dB, SPL max. 106 dB (10% THD)
• Components : HP 16.5 cm polypropylene cone / 1"" tweeter
• Dispersion : 90 degrees conical
• Structure : polymer molding
• Connectors : terminal blocks / banana plugs
• Wall mounting : lyre supplied
• Dimensions : W21.5 x H29 x D17.2 cm
• Weight: 3.4 kg / Colour black